EDRB is a service providing educational digital contents into clips,
which may be used in class in order to enhance the competitiveness of digital contents
and complement public education. Both teachers and students may freely use anytime
and anywhere all kinds of videos needed in class to raise the quality
of school education.
- Future society and environment-Soybean
- The model U showcased by Ford, a global automobile company, uses plastic made of bean protein. This plastic made of bean protein is as strong as plastic made of petroleum and does not damage the ecosystem. Model U showed the value and potential of beans as a future industry and proved automobiles can be produced using materials other than petroleum chemicals.
1. Science > Science and Civilization > Chemistry-physics > New material > Macromolecule chemicals
2. Science > Objects and energy > Chemistry > Carbon compound > Carbon compound and our lives
3. Science > Cosmos and life > Living organism > Bioscience and human being's life > Modern biology and the future of human beings
4. Society > Ethics > Morality > Blue star we protect > How to practice living in harmony with nature
- [Animation]Do you have a pet?
- Arrogant Peoni is lost in pursuit of his crush. Having learned that the girl he has a crush on is looking at pets in a pet shop and likes dogs, Peoni introduces to her a dog called Peonchili. But the dog is a scallywag who bites everything and urinates everywhere. Peoni is therefore alienated again from his girl. It is an animation composed of questions and answers on whether they have a pet. Learning how to ask and answer questions may be used as material to induce motivation.
- English > Primary school > Fifth grade > Common > Do You Have English Class Today?
- Arts and physical education > Primary school > Art > Fourth grade > Expressing with videos > Moving drawings
- Mathematica – The Principles of Math -
- By explaining for easy understanding through a video the principles of mathematics hidden in our daily lives, it is a program that easily explains the definition and proof of the Pythagorean theorem. Thus, it makes mathematics fun to learn for not only high school students but any student regardless of level.
- Mathematics > Figures > Pythagorean theorem