1. To supplement public education by leading the change in the educational environment.
- To expand producing programs of emotional development for character building.
- To develop projects for ameliorating the educational environment at schools.
- To strengthen content of vocational training.
2. To decrease private education expenses and provide an equal opportunity for education.
- To reinforce content of elementary and secondary basic education.
- To enhance the quality of lectures and textbooks.
- To produce educational content for multimedia purposes.
3. To expand production of content according to a life cycle.
- To diversify content according to life cycle stages.
- To enhance specialized education content of every age group.
- To develop producing content for fulfilling the gaps in a social community.
4. To enhance smart service.
- To build a customized education platform.
- To expand service through newly introduced media.
- To facilitate the accessibility of public to a channel.
5. To expand education sharing and social contribution.
- To expand support project for the educationally underprivileged.
- To expand sharing of learning and spread the culture of social sharing.
- To expand free and common education service.
6. To strengthen global competence and lead Korean educational wave.
- To increase distribution of World-Top content.
- To expand global network and develop international co-production.
- To create a new leading business model by diversifying overseas business.